photo saturday: circles and rectangles

flinders streetferry bow

fishburn ferryflinders tower
Let's be honest, I've had better weeks...

It's not like anything major fell over/down/off, it's just been a less than idea week.

The weather definitely didn't help towards the end of the week and I felt a little... housebound. It's not that I didn't leave the house at all, it's just the time I did spend here was in a closed up house. I dunno, maybe I was in my head a little bit too much.

I will say that I've never been more pleased to own a functional air conditioner though.

Monday's DnD session was something of a clusterfuck... a bad DM, too many people/too much fucking around and an adventure I've not only played before but run on four different occasions. I really, really wish I'd run a table of my own to be honest, which is what I may do next Monday, depending on circumstances.

Wednesday and Thursday were much better, not least of which was because I ran adventures.

I feel like I'm getting to the stage where I don't want a lot of general fucking around in games of DnD, and that I'd much rather run something that be subject to a bad or mediocre DM. But at the same time I have so many new (and some existing) characters I really want to play.

It's a problem.

The other thing I did a bunch of this week was play Assassin's Creed Origins. Mostly doing a lot of side missions and general fucking around unconnected with the main story, but some of that too.

Otherwise a whole lot of nothing this week to be honest.

Today was... well, it wasn't much of anything also.

We did the shopping thing, we returned a DVD Ma accidentally bought two copies of (not at the same time, obviously), then we went to Marion, wandered around for a bit before going to the movies.

Then we had pizza and came back here before Ma went home (this time remembering her shopping, unlike last week).

So, yeah, I'm basically declaring last week null and void and moving on to next week if that's okay with everybody.

Current Mood:

No comments: