it's my (43rd) birthday

Today is my 43rd birthday today... which isn't 42, the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything or double digits 44... it's just 43. Which is fine.

As always, I also wish a happy birthday to some of the famous gentlemen who share my birthday... Demetrius Joyette, Johan Paulik, Jamie Bell, Taylor Hanson, Michael Caine, Chris Klein, Albert Einstein, Corey Stoll, Daniel Gillies and Ansel Elgort.

It was a simple enough day... I got up, did the final preparations for the rental inspection, went to work, got my birthday Boost Juice on the way in, mostly just got on with my day although there was a brief outbreak of Happy Birthday at one point. I came home, found a Kickstarter reward waiting for me, then went back out to meet Ma for my birthday dinner and show.

The dinner was acceptable but average, the show was fantastic.

So a pleasant, if unremarkable birthday overall.

Current Mood:

No comments: