random hutcherson hotness

This week's Random Hotness comes via Out Magazine's interview with actor Josh Hutcherson... who coincidentally turns 21 on Saturday (Happy Birthday Josh!).

The interview is worth reading in full, but these are a couple of my favourite quotes...
"Maybe I could say right now I'm 100% straight," he says. "But who knows? In a fucking year, I could meet a guy and be like, Whoa, I'm attracted to this person."
And clearly he's putting his proverbial money where his mouth is...
He definitely doesn’t understand judgemental attitudes toward gay people, which is why he cofounded Straight But Not Narrow, a youth organization that focuses on arming allied kids with the confidence and tools they need to speak out against homophobia.
I've seen a slightly different version of this quote as a series of animated gifs... I kinda like this version better...
"I have this dream that one day, my kid’s gonna come home from school and be like, 'Dad, there's this girl that I like, and there's this guy that I like, and I don’t know which one I like more, and I don’t know what to do.' And it'd just be a non-issue, like, 'Which one is a good person? Which one makes you laugh more?' "
And while I was already a fan of his work, this all makes me like him just that little bit more.


Current Mood:

No comments: