photo friday: orange and silver

street art lightssilver droplets

chrome sculptureshrine fire
It's been... well, to be honest, it hasn't been very much of anything this week.

After the emotional roller-coaster that was Monday, I've spent the week keeping myself occupied on way or another.

I've done my taxes, I've watched a bunch of movies, I caught up on Season 5 of RuPaul's Drag Race (a lot of very fishy queens) and Season 1 of The Legend of Korra (not quite up to the level of The Last Airbender, but it's growing on me)... and I started my morning walks again.

It's been a very long time... I'm guessing possibly around three years, given the fact I hurt my back over a year ago, and went to the gym for a year before that, and it had been some time before that that I'd been walking.

Given all the work they're doing on the River Torrens and at Adelaide Oval, it very much feels different, but at the same time a lot of it feels exactly the same. It's also been good because if I hadn't been doing that every morning I wouldn't have left the house for the majority of the week.

Not that that's been a huge issue... I really don't have anywhere I need to go, and staying in is generally cheaper. Plus I've had two young gentlemen callers this week which was nice.

I still don't know what my next step is though...

Current Mood:

No comments: