lego toy soldier template

lego toy soldier template
I'd intended to put something together for the Spring template on Sunday, but obviously my mind has been on other things the last few days.

But obviously when I spotted my Lego toy soldier minifigure when I was tidying up yesterday it sparked off a thought (part of which was the beginning of the lead up to Christmas), so I dug him out of the box this morning and threw together a little photoshoot this morning.

a-ten-hut... lego toy soldier
It's kinda weird that the choice of a grey background and moving him around to face the light essentially made him look like he was floating. Although I did completely cheat for the banner image itself and cut him away from the original background before dropping a similar grey background in behind him and his clones.

Current Mood:

No comments: