lego minifigures series 11

lego minifigures series 11
I'd half made the decision that the tenth minifigure series would be the last one where I had to get the whole set... I say "half made" because, really, I knew it wasn't a promise I was likely to keep...

Although I am thinking that I may not collect the whole set this time... or else, if I do I'll put the first set into a different storage container and display the 11th in their place. I don't really know yet.

I must say that the character line-up image is possibly the most regimented and static image of all eleven series... they're all kind of just sitting there, nobody is really bursting out or jumping around or making wacky angles.

The eleventh line-up is made up of:
  • Scientist
  • Lady Robot
  • Constable
  • Grandma
  • Tiki Warrior
  • Welder
  • Bavarian Lady
  • Scarecrow
  • Holiday Elf
  • Mountain Climber
  • Yeti
  • Evil Mech
  • Gingerbread Man
  • Barbarian
  • Saxophone Player
  • Diner Waitress
There definitely feels like there are more new characters in this series though... with only two that are repaints of earlier versions, the Lady Robot and the Evil Mech.

Although Grandma, the Bavarian Lady, the Holiday Elf and the Barbarian do all match up with characters from previous series.

My personal favourites are the Tiki Warrior, the Yeti, the Gingerbread Man and, weirdly, the welder. Although the Saxophone Player is quite cute.

I'm much less excited by Grandma, the Lady Robot and the Mountain Climber.

As always, Eurobricks member Whitefang was given a preview box of the minifigures and he's reviewed all the characters.

They're supposed to show up sometime between now and September, so I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.

Current Mood:

No comments: