lego creator sydney opera house



10234 Sydney Opera House™
  • Ages 16+. 2,989 pieces.
  • Recreate Australia’s architectural masterpiece!
  • US $319.99 CA $379.99 DE 279.99€ UK £249.99 DK 2499.00 DKK
Recreate one of the 20th century’s most distinctive buildings with the Sydney Opera House™ model. Build the unmistakable shell roofline, waterfront forecourt and more with this authentic representation of Australia’s most iconic building. Employ a variety of new and advancedbuilding techniques to recreate the complex forms, angled walls and subtle detailing of the real thing! Collect lots of dark tan LEGO® bricks including the rare 1x1x2/3 stud and 1x2x2/3 stud slopes, as well as a 48×48 stud baseplate in blue for the very first time!
  • Build this model of a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
  • Includes hard-to-find dark tan LEGO® bricks, tiles and sloped bricks!
  • Collect the 48×48 stud baseplate, available in blue for the very first time!
  • Sturdy construction allows the model to be handled and moved!
  • Features advanced building techniques for complex forms, angled walls and subtle detailing!
  • Measures over 27cm high, 63 cm wide and 38 cm deep!
Available for sale directly through LEGO® beginning September 2013




There isn't much to say about this giant Lego Creator model beyond "I WANT ONE!"... I know I have the Architecture model, but this is just a thing of beauty!

Of course that will all depend on how much the price goes up when it's imported into Australia. And considering that my Lego R2D2 went from $180 to $250, which I think is an increase of about 40%, which if that carries across would make it just under $450... so I think I'll have to wait for it to be on sale, but like R2D2.

Disappointing really... but doesn't mean I won't try my hardest to get my hands on one.

Current Mood:

No comments: