photo friday: gold and blue

gold watera strange shell

Since Monday was a public holiday and I had the aforementioned toilet dramas between Sunday night and Wednesday, this week feels like nothing has happened.

At least nothing from a work perspective anyway. As far as work goes I've had a whole bunch of new things crop up this week and consume a bunch of my time. And a ton of meetings too.

But at least I've been busy... a little too much on a couple of occasions.

There weren't any gallery things or a movie night or anything else really to break up the general blahness of the week.

note both the tattoo and the bonds underwearbeach blues

And even though this was supposedly a "short week", it really feels like it's been the longest short week I think I can remember.

So in lieu of actual content, here's some extra photos from last Saturday's Brighton trip.

Current Mood:

No comments: