photo friday: our friday is in another castle

it'sa racoon suit mario - adelaideplumber's hats - melbourne
There isn't an awful lot to say about this week...

So, to paraphrase the Simpsons, let's go crazy dotpoint style...
  • I spent almost all of Monday's public holiday laying in bed watching the second season of Game of Thrones... which was more about my back than just general laziness...
  • Tuesday was supposed to be our movie night, but there was nothing we wanted to see on, so we skipped it...
  • On Wednesday we had a morning tea at work for one of the extended team's 21st birthday...
  • I discovered on Thursday that if you pass on going to large scale team lunches for a long period of time then people are very happy to see you when you finally do go to one...
  • The lunch sat kind of heavy all afternoon and I didn't eat anything for dinner...
  • That then meant that I ended up being starving this morning so had a second breakfast... and then lunch at Burger Theory...
  • All day my back/leg has been giving me trouble... so I went to the chemist after work to pick up some more tablets... and because I mangled what I was asking for, the woman in the chemist gave me pills that are ibuprofen plus codine... instead of two different pills that do the same thing...
  • Once I got home I then had to turn around again and go to the post office to pick up the very last of the Lego minifigures I didn't have... the zombie from Series 1... so now my collection is complete, at least until September...
See... not much going on really...

Current Mood:

No comments: