the name changing template

dots templateWould you believe that the Autumnal template photo was snapped in the entrance to Sportsgirl on Bourke Street Mall in Melbourne?

Actually, you probably would believe it... and it was.

I also worked out that since I changed over to this style of template I haven't featured a purple themed template... so this ticks that particular box too.

This template update not only brings a return to the previous font I used, but, more importantly, after six and a half years, it also brings a change to the name of the blog.

Yaniblog is now Yaniism!

The URL remains the same, just the name is changed and the way I'm using the tagline.

Embarrassingly, when I was updating the header image I realised that the tagline has actually been incorrect ever since I changed over to this template... whoops!

This brings the blog into line with both my Twitter account and Instagram feed, tying it all up into one neat little social media bundle.

I've also tweaked what shows up in the left hand navigation and cleared it up a little.

Current Mood:

No comments: