shortest saturday shopping post ever

just a little shopToday was brief... so much so that I think it can best be summed up in dot point form...
  • That moment when you're about to make your bed and then realise you're supposed to strip it and remake it...
  • Why does my sink occasionally let all the water drain out after I've filled it?
  • Both my socks and underwear are purple/white and made by American Apparel...
  • Baker's Delight need to go back to the plastic swipe cards... the cardboard ones are stupid...
  • Why would you bring two kids under 7 to the supermarket? Leave them at home with their dad for fucksake!
  • None of the check out staff seem to have the vaguest notion on how to actually pack a bag.
  • I hate a total lack of plans...
  • Big W has Christmas decorations out already...
  • Woohoo... Series 5 of the Lego Minifigs is out... although two of the four I bought were a bit rubbish...
  • Bagel for dinner tonight... bagel for lunch on Monday!
  • Ma left at noon.
  • Tumblr is the master of all time suckage.
And that's about it really... Shortest! Saturday! Shopping! Post! Ever!

Current Mood:

No comments: