photo friday: kidrobot by swatch

kidrobot for swatch - bengali by joe ledbetterThis is my Bengali Swatch and Dunny by Joe Ledbetter as part of the Kidrobot for Swatch...

And that's the awesome perspex display case both open and closed... when it's closed it's this great looking display case... so very groovy. The only downside is that I can't bring myself to break up the set by wearing the watch. So potentially I may end up buying another watch in the range that doesn't come with a figurine to actually wear.

I spent pretty much my whole lunch break at the Burger Theory truck today... I nearly didn't.... while the line wasn't quite as long as last week, but unlike last week the sun was out, which made things slightly less comfortable.

I was probably in line for between 20-25 minutes... but you know what, it was totally worth it. I don't know what it is about the Burger Theory burgers... but they hit all the right parts of my brain. Ditto with their chocolate cookies.

I also bought more socks from American Apparel... they're not cheap, but they're damn good socks.

And I'm going to make some version of Niçoise salad for dinner, so I should crack on with that...

Current Mood:

No comments: