unconscious mutterings 441

I went in to get my new gym program organised this morning... only the trainer who was supposed to be doing couldn't be bothered showing up, so I ended up with another female trainer instead. It's definitely going to be a bitch of a workout... I just need to get a system working.

I also got a phone call from the optometrist this morning telling me that my glasses had failed their "in-house quality control check", so back to the lab they go, and I have to wait until the end of the week at the earliest. Not really what I wanted to hear.

Unconscious Mutterings...
  1. Ceremony :: Wedding... except not for the gays in Australia
  2. Thread :: Common
  3. Need :: Want
  4. Sarcasm :: Like oxygen
  5. Domain :: Sydney
  6. Take :: That
  7. Cast :: Crew
  8. Zone :: Twilight
  9. Lose control :: Dance
  10. Gambling :: Dull
Current Mood:

No comments: