photo friday: transformer room

more than meets the eyeThis is obviously where they keep Optimus and Bumblebee...

This week has been one of those ones where you spend most of it just wishing for it to be over and going through the motions. Of course people seemed to be determined not to let me do that and wanted to meet with me or ask me things much more than normal.

I'm not sure whether I've started counting down days until our Brisbane trip and that's why I kind wish July would hurry up.

It's now been 10 days since I went to see the optometrist... after 6 days they called me to tell me that my glasses didn't meet quality control and had to go back, and today they messaged me to tell me that my glasses were ready to be picked up. But when I went down there they'd somehow magically developed a stress fracture in the lens. What the fuck? So it's going to be at least another four days before they come back again. Which is unfortunate, because I'm heartily sick of the old broken glasses.

On the plus side, it looks like they're going to let me take advantage of the RAA discount... so that's good... of course, if the glasses aren't right next time, then even that's not going to placate me very much.

Current Mood:

No comments: