photo friday: japanese rope bondage rabbit

japanese rope bondage gift rabbitI'm not sure that this would be the first time ever in human history that Japanese rope bondage has been used to secure a stuffed animal to a baby gift (which is a weird phrase in itself... baby gift... like a really tiny gift), but I'm guessing the list wouldn't be overly long...

It's amazing what you can learn on the internet.

Almost all of the gift for Tink was rabbit themed actually... given that the baby is going to be born in the Year of the Rabbit. Which worked out nicely given that the main part of the gift was a copy of The Velveteen Rabbit... along with the rabbit mobile I got at Bowerbird and a rabbit card. The only non-rabbit thing was a CD from Rock A Bye Baby Music.

The day before you go on leave is always THE! LONGEST! DAY! OF! YOUR! LIFE!

Hence today was somewhat the longest day of my life.

After I got to work I realised that I'd left Tink's baby gift with the aforementioned bondage bunny at home... so at lunch I walked out of work, got on a bus, came home, picked up the gift, turned around, got back on a bus, grabbed some lunch and went back to work.

It's equally disturbing to me that a) it was remarkably easy to do that and b) it took almost the whole hour.

But other than that today was remarkably dull. A bit of fiddling around finishing up loose ends, but lots of waiting for the day to end.

Eventually it did though... woohoo!

And then it was Haircut Time... double woohoo!

I swear Tink is soooooo big now... it's always amazing when somebody you know grows a whole new person...

Anyway... hair, essentially the same as last time... very, very short around the sides... very, very blonde on the top. And she really liked the present, which is good.

Afterwards I picked up a few last minute toiletries (razor heads, appropriately sized toothpaste, condoms I probably won't have an opportunity to use) and a little container to put my vitamins in.

And I couldn't be bothered making anything for dinner, so I stopped and got pizza...

I think I'll start packing tomorrow... not sure I can be bothered right now... maybe I'll just clear out my Crumpler bag.

So potentially this will be it until I get back from Brisbane.

See you on the flipside!

Current Mood:

No comments: