unconscious mutterings 434

I'm attempting to stave off this cold/flu that is threatening to overtake me before the end of the week (or, you know, tomorrow morning) by either completely ignoring it and behaving as normal and/or dosing myself up with whatever is handy...

Oh, and attempting to get more sleep... I plan on having an early night even if it kills me...

I'm hoping tomorrow is less manic than today... or at least waits until after lunch to go nuts.

Unconscious Mutterings...
  1. International :: Flights
  2. Witnesses :: Police
  3. Rising :: Sun
  4. Two years ago :: Same shit, different year really...
  5. Sausage :: Big, thick, juicy...
  6. Physically :: Aroused
  7. Approached :: Danger
  8. Mole :: Wind In The Willows
  9. Collar :: Peter Pan
  10. Encased :: Carbonite
Current Mood:

No comments: