saturday shopping people is nuts

this is the 'people are nuts while shopping' editionPeople is nuts!

More specifically, people in certain large-scale retails malls is completely and totally nuts.

Either that or it's just been a really long time since we went somewhere like Marion (which is had been).

Anyway... today started off slightly less hectically than usual since I wandered around tidying up last night, so I really didn't have much to do thi morning. Yay me.

The trip to the supermarket was half "blah blah blah So You Think You Can Dance" and half "blah blah blah plans for Ma's birthday"...

Once we'd shopping, unpacked and discussed the plan for Ma's birthday further, we headed down to Marion partly just to break the seven week run of going into the city.

People in Marion just be nuts... all taking up too much space, walking too slow, getting in both my and everybody else's way... urgh...

But I did get a new Bonds hoodie (so soft and light yet really warm... I'm wearing it as we speak) and a couple of cheap new scarves (yes, I am now officially addicted to scarves... but they were cheap, shut up)...

Mostly though we did what we always do at Marion... wandered around somewhat aimlessly. Actually we also spent a bit of time looking at toys, specifically looking for a stuffed rabbit for Tink's baby. I still haven't seen anything I like though.

That was about it really... wandering about... looking for rabbits... sighing heavily at people in the way.

On the way home again we called in at the Christmas Shop... mostly because they have a whole section of stuffed toys... but still nothing...

Current Mood:

No comments: