photo friday: temple of shiny

the temple of shinyI was describing the Sydney Apple store to somebody today, and I could see this photo in my mind's eye...

I've been incredibly unfocused today... it took me all day to send about three emails I was working on in between having conversations I didn't really want to be having but found myself stuck in and just generally dealing with stuff.

It hasn't been a particularly great week though... and I keep putting off working on the stupid presentation I have to do on Wednesday because I really just don't want to do it. But now I'm going to have to do things next week and get ready. I don't want to over prepare for it though... I just need to refine what the key points are for each slide, and I should be good to go.

If next Wednesday's post is just a series of wailing noises, you'll know it didn't go quite according to plan...

I'm very glad that all the flirting I was doing with guys on Grindr came out to a big fat nothing... I totally forgot that I was supposed to drop Ma off at some work do tonight and it would have been highly embarrassing if she'd shown up on the door step while I was in flagrante delicto...

And it's not even like I have a back door I could have thrown the guy out of clutching his clothes in a totally sitcom kind of way...

So now I'm just going to eat homemade pizza and watch the finale of So You Think You Can Dance...

Current Mood:

No comments: