photo friday: a cloudy week

stormy harbour by the seaside
It hasn't been a particularly good week...

I had two days off work, I still have to do my presentation and while my right ear is pretty much back to normal, my left ear is either still blocked or has just developed a nasty case of tinnitus (but whether that's because of the blocked ear, the infection itself or the antibiotics, I have no idea) or both... I'm not completely sure.

All I know is that I can hardly hear my earphones when they're in my ears, however I can hear all manner of noises outside of my earphones which they should be masking.

There isn't really a word in the English language to express how annoyed I am by this whole stupid situation... but if there was, I think it would have more than it's fair share of F's... and maybe a Z.

It also means that I haven't been to the gym since Monday. I probably could have gone this morning, but I figured I might as well just start fresh again next Monday (post Daylight Savings).

Also, completely randomly, I've been annoyed by people asking me how I am... probably because I was off sick, and now I'm back at work but not in any way having removed the main reason for my time off...

So how about this... stop asking, and when I'm better, I'll tell you? And yes, I know it's only because they care and I'm cranky because I'm still not "fixed"... but still...

And that's about it really... it's been a very dull week...

Current Mood:

No comments: