photo friday: store's girl

store's girlAnother one of the Hindley Street light-boxes from the Toy Soldiers crew... this time, one of Store's ladies...

Today has definitely had it's highs and lows...

A big high was today was Haircut Day... woohoo! And the beginning of the transition to Summer Hair. On top of that, a slightly more radical haircut than usual... that previous plan I had about growing my hair out has now officially been thrown out of the window, although it is slightly long on top, it's the ultimate in "short back and sides".

And two different colours... the Winter brown around the sides and then some balayage with blonde on the top...

As always Tink and I talked a lot of crap during the whole process which was nice.

Then after my haircut I wandered around town for a bit, got a bit of dinner, that kind of thing...

The big low for today happened around lunchtime. I went over to the Central Market, had the same thing I've had for lunch any number of times, and then on my way back I got the hiccups... which then turned into burping... and I've been burping almost continually since. It's very irritating and not a little bit gross. It's also kept turning back into hiccups which isn't any fun at all.

I even bought some Mylanta Rolltabs but they don't seem to have had very much of an effect. Hopefully it sorts itself out overnight.

So that's pretty much been the size of my day... *burp*

Current Mood:

No comments: