wednesday splodge

northern lights splodgeToday has been one enormous screw-up...

I knew it was possibly going to downhill when I got a free bus ride this morning. Last time that happened, the day was exceptionally shitful... today was as bad, if not worse... mostly because I spent my whole day chasing my tail.

I went in first thing and made a list of all the things I needed to do today, which while not the longest list ever, it was some time consuming stuff, most of which I needed to do before lunch as we had meetings on and off all afternoon.

Turns out that I didn't get through a third of the things because I had to go offsite and help out Sugarmonkey. Grrrr....

By the time I left there, I actually thought I wasn't going to get a chance to have lunch... but luckily I had half an hour I didn't think I did up my sleeve, so I was able to go grab something, then the afternoon was pretty much all meetings.

It was all a bit shit really... and I have to go in and catch up on all the stuff I didn't get to today... *sigh*

Current Mood:

No comments: