photo friday: roar

roar!Keywords: Jaguar, wallpaper, stencil, streetart... from the Street Dreams collection...

It's been an odd little day... work was mostly dull, or at least started out that way, I was the only member of our team there by 9am, and we were pretty much at "skeleton staff" stage all day. But of course the last hour of the day was busier than the rest of the day combined...

But then fortunately it was time to go... and time for Haircut Day!

I think I said last time that I'm attempting to grow my hair out... how long and to what end, I really have no idea, but just generally "longer", and even more so than usual, I left myself completely in Tink's hands (and she's never looked as "Tink" as she did today, even if it was a Punk Goth Tink)... and there was a surprising amount of cutting even though the aim was to have longer hair... mostly texturing and the like. But as usual, I just sat back and let her do her thing while we chatted.

Not sure how fond I am of the way she ended up styling it, but usually that only lasts about five minutes anyway.

Earlier in the day one of the few members of my team who was actually there asked if she could get me "a surprise" when she went out to get coffee... and I jokingly said "yeah, about this tall, redhead..." and you know what? I saw almost exactly the guy I'd imagined in the Mall after my haircut... it was a little hard not to stalk him...

I also came to the realisation that if you ever wanted to kidnap me, deploying boys with their entire underwear clad asses hanging out the back of their boardshorts and you could lead me just about anywhere...

On top of stalking cute boys, I managed to find a copy of Let The Right One In which went with the copy of Jeffrey I bought yesterday as my birthday present to myself...

And then I spent a large portion of the evening live tweeting home renovation teevee shows... the fun never stops at my house!

Current Mood:

No comments: