amococo blues

amococo blue amococo dome
Dipping into the Amococo well again today...

And yes, the shot on the shot on the left is where the template photo comes from...

I'm going to keep this short and sweet because for reasons that somewhat baffle me, I'm in a weird mood... whether it's just a general lack of sleep or whether I'm completely Fringe'ed out, or what I don't know... but I'm definitely having A Mood. Maybe it's because tonight's performance isn't on until 10pm, although I'm going to leave here with more than enough time to spare...

Actually I saw the performers from tonight's show out the front of The Garden last night when I was leaving and told one of them that I was coming to see them tonight as I walked past... I have no idea what the hell possessed me to do that... maybe because the poor dears were standing outside schlepping their show to all and sundry.

I am tired though... not just sleepy, but my whole body just exudes tiredness from every pore, deep, abiding tiredness right down to my bone marrow... today has been pretty bad as far as that goes actually... I felt tired when I got up, I was tired on my walk, I was tired on the way to work, I was tired on my way to lunch, tired on my way home... the whole deal.

It also looks as though it's going to be a reasonably full weekend too... what with haircuts (Ma's not mine... which means I'll be shopping solo this week) and That Scottish Play and street art exhibitions and markets and whatnot... thankfully Monday is a public holiday, so I fully intend to do a screaming amount of nothing all day long. And by about Tuesday my calendar kinda runs out of steam... no more shows, no more nothing really... well nothing outside of the usual stuff... which I think is going to feel both weird and fantastic.

Ooh... forgot, must get my ticket out for tonight...

Well, will you look at that... the Fringe ticket envelope is now officially empty *sad face*...

But seven shows in three weeks... that's kinda a lot... well, for me it is anyway.

Current Mood:

1 comment:

The Time Boy said...

Those colours and the whole concept are fantastic, had never heard of it before. Makes for an outstanding template too, would never have picked it as a photo form the real world!