wet and dry

dry wet
Wet and dry... or rather, dry and wet... but it doesn't have the same ring to it.

For the most part, I've got nothing. Not a damn thing...

But bubbling up under the surface is a something... I'm having one of those "I want..." moods... only I can't define what the hell the want is.

It's not getting laid... I've been laid in various iterations three times in the last week and a half...

Maybe it's sleep... in the last 24 hours I've had 10 hours sleep instead of 14 or 16 or whatever I would normally have... and it's making me a little crazy I think. Well, less crazy, more snappy.

It's not a new feeling really... I just want something different... something to be different, or to do something different... I dunno... I just know that I've been here before and it does eventually go away.

Current Mood:

No comments: