photo friday: team toy soldier

team toy soldierA little Benzo, Store and (I think) Fred Rock artwork for a Friday evening... snapped last year on my way to the pub...

Well, the homosexualists are invading... including fellow bloggers Brenton and Shannon (both of whom should be within proverbial spitting distance by now)... all bound for the NaviGAYtion thing this weekend. It's kinda weird actually... not the cruise, just the fact that people I "know" are working on it.

Anyway...

I know I'm not alone in this, but when somebody retweets something I've said on Twitter I'm probably more pleased than I should be... and today when I got a reply back (even if it was only a "text heart": <3) from a "famous person". I'm easily pleased and just a little bit lame.

Speaking of Twitter... I have noticed that my Photo Friday posts have been a bit light on since I started worshipping The Little Blue Bird... mostly because PF posts were just a collection of random thoughts from the day (or the week).

Which brings me around to the fact that I'm clear out of thoughts...

Current Mood:

No comments: