photo friday: weibwurst

weibwurstSomething snapped just off Rundle Street on the way to breakfast on Australia Day... and yes, that sausage is exactly what you think it is... although I didn't notice it until I looked at the pic later.

And it's actually a fitting symbol for today...

I had a highly unexpected encounter at lunch... unexpected not only because of the swiftness of it, but the fact that the other party would normally be way out of my league. And while it didn't have the outcome I would have liked, it was still a pleasant, if strange, way to spend half of lunchtime.

Although on the downside, I didn't end up finishing my lunch beforehand...

Meanwhile, I spent the morning in a hour and a half meeting that was a follow-up to the hour and a half meeting yesterday. But it's always nice when people actually GET IT! When they realise that quality results don't happen in two weeks and take serious thinking about and a commitment to developing a process. Sadly, it's more rare than you would think.

Oh, and turns out that The Duck really isn't a duck after all... fricken metrosexuals...

Current Mood:

1 comment:

FletcherBeaver said...

Rundle Street, I haven't thought about that in ages. It reminds me that I must head over to Adelaide one of these days and visit my friend who has a restaurant in Rundle Street.
Oh, no, the restaurant is in Hindley Street, but it makes no difference.
I thought your art work was great.