photo friday: trikky

my little blank trikky complete with little hatIt's a black and white photo day... this little guy is my blank Trikky from Munnyworld, complete with his stylish little hat...

I'm a wee bit knackered... I had four hours sleep, tried to cool the house down and best as possible this morning then took myself off to see Sheba and the family, I was there for about seven hours...

And I'll tell you what... children get BIG when you don't see them for a year... Showgirl is like a real person now... a tiny, tiny person... but still... Rockstar is about the same though. But of course because I haven't seen them for so long I had to work my way up to gaining their trust again... well, Showgirl's mostly.

But it was nice... not necessarily a restful day, but something different to start off the new year.

Current Mood:

No comments: