photo friday: pink robot

pink robotOne from the Melbourne street art archives... Union Lane to be exact...

The words of the week are: "career", "assuage" and "Steve"... for no other reason that they've provided amusement to Sugarmonkey and H-San at my expense at various points.

And while parts of this week were intensely slow with not much going on, I definitely made up for it all yesterday, which was something of a coding nightmare... fortunately it was a nightmare that doesn't actually belong to me, so I was able to give it back at the end of the day.

I also briefly caught up (textually speaking) today with somebody I haven't spoken to in almost a decade... Thankfully he was still using the same nickname after all this time otherwise I probably wouldn't have recognised him. He looks good though...

That's really about all I can think of... partly because I feel a little like I've been chained to one computer screen or another all week... between Beast and Bumblebee and work (the work computer doesn't have a name beyond "f**kin thing!"), I seem to spend all day staring at screens... so I'm going to scamper off and, well, to be honest, probably end up staring at the teevee screen, but I might do other things too...

Oh, and I tweaked the blog template a tiny bit... just to bring it in line with the Twitter template...

Current Mood:

1 comment:

Janek said...

Now I have Yoshmi battles the Pink Robots going through my head. Mmm, Flaming Lips.