#annoyed

annoyedDAMNATION!

I've just had to yank the Twitter name poll offline because while the name "tinsoldier" was out in front by a clear margin (and the name I was becoming very fond of), when I actually went to do the sign-up thing the name was unavailable, even though it doesn't come up when you type it in as a URL... which I think is highly annoying.

And although I had a list of other possibilities, none of them seem particularly good any more... and not something I could live with over time. I did come up with three different ones, but I'm not sure about them either (one is kinda "cutesy", one is okay but not thrilling and the other is kinda generic)...

Maybe this is the Universe's way of telling me to stay away from Twitter, at least until I can make my mind up about a username. Or maybe I should just stop trying to think up a username until the weather is reasonable and my brain is functioning on all the necessary levels...

The really annoying thing is that my real name is available... not that I'd ever use that...

Current Mood:

1 comment:

Tom said...

Ya boo hiss. That's annoying. If it's any help though you can easily change usernames on twitter, so sign up now and if you want to change your name you can, without losing any of your followers or history etc.