unconscious mutterings 355

Let's see... I skipped my walk this morning so I could open up the house and cool it down, which marginally worked. Then I got to work to discover that not only was the building incredibly stuffy after being shut up with no airconditioning all weekend, but the airconditioning wasn't working properly either. In fact the last point at which I was very comfortably cool was on the bus on the way into town this morning. And on top of everything I've had a headache for a large chunk of the day. Colour me highly unimpressed...

Unconscious Mutterings...
  1. Grace :: Will &
  2. Shower :: Cold
  3. Alice :: In Wonderland
  4. Purple :: The Color
  5. Apartment :: Highrise
  6. 3 :: Mobile phones
  7. Car :: Garage
  8. Pregnant :: A disturbing number of women at work
  9. Counsellor :: Guidance
  10. Discretion :: Is the better part of valour
Current Mood:

No comments: