unconscious mutterings 353

I'm so glad the change finally came through... I opened the house up as soon as I got home and it's not too bad (although it was pretty rancid when I first walked in the door).

Speaking of change, last night I collected up all the many and varied containers around the apartment that I stick my change in, and emptied them all into one big container. Actually, it was a bucket... a 12 litre bucket... it's just over half full of coins... only the silver ones though. I really need to take it all to the bank, because I think the last time I did this I had about $400...

Unconscious Mutterings...
  1. Hairbrush :: Singing in the mirror
  2. Sneak :: Thief
  3. Hole :: In One
  4. Horror :: Movie
  5. Standard :: Deviation
  6. Mailbox :: Is very much an American phrase...
  7. Attachment :: Email
  8. Type :: Mismatch
  9. Nails :: Acrylic
  10. Storage :: Container

Current Mood:

No comments: