photo friday: toy alley

melbourne alley artThis photo is the street art equivalent of today... some interesting elements, but a bit of a mess overall.

Actually I knew today was not going to go well when I got in to work, switched on my computer and it screamed at me that the keyboard wasn't plugged in... which is appeared to be... so after enduring the screaming a second time I unplugged the keyboard, plugged it back in and it seemed happy with that.

But then just before lunch we discovered that something had been sent out with incorrect information (and not by us), so we had to scramble (well, not me so much as Sugarmonkey, but I was scramble adjacent) to make sure that it would actually work.

There was also the email that made my blood boil, which fortunately I didn't have to answer, but I did have a big whinge about... especially since it would have taken longer for the person to write the email than it would have done do actually go and do what they needed to do. Grrr...

Thank fuck it's Friday!

Current Mood:

1 comment:

The Mutant said...

WSould you believe I've used that very same alley way for a photo-shoot for the Suzuki SX-4 sedan. I think the best bit was further down where it says 'no pissing dogs only'