from st kilda

st kilda grass bikerack
Although they look fairly different, these are actually a matched pair of shots from the foreshore at St Kilda. I don't know that I would have necessarily noticed them had there not been another photographer taking shots in the same spot... so on the way back I stopped and tried to see what he'd been seeing. And there's something oddly intriguing about the repeating bike wheels...

You know when you listen to the little voice in your head against your better judgement... I did that instead of opening the house up earlier once the wind had picked up and everything had cooled down a little bit... so now I'm desperately trying to get as much cool air into the house as I can before going to bed.

It's too hot to have any other thought processes...

Current Mood:

No comments: