melbourne icons

flinders street station luna park
Well, it's taken pretty much the whole afternoon and evening, but I've written up all my Melbourne adventures, fiddled around with the obscene amount of photos I took and just generally slothed around...

Fortunately it was much less painless than the aftermath of the Sydney trip... thanks to The Beast (next time I'm definitely taking him with me so I can blog things as I go... or at least type them up each night)... although now it's more or less time to go to bed and then I'm back at work.

In the meantime though, here it is...

The Melbourne Trip: Day One, Day Two, Day Three, Day Four and Day Five...

This is definitely a set of posts that will require a packed lunch... we managed to cram a hell of a lot into those five days...

Current Mood:

No comments: