photo friday: pink swirls

pink lightsSome time ago I experimented briefly with some kinetic photography and some motion shots of the regular white fairy lights I had... and as I was turning off the blue LED lights I picked up after Christmas, I was inspired to grab my camera and experiment. This shot is the result of also leaving my pink glitter lamp on... swirly!

It's been a hell of a day... come to think of it, it's been a hell of a week... more than my fair share of angst, and one of those weeks at work where it seemed like every time I got a third of the way through one thing, three more would find their way onto my desk...

But fortunately I managed to knock about half of them on the head before I left this afternoon.

It was also a very social week... I had Marc over on Tuesday, a bunch of us went out to lunch on Thursday and I started the process of organising drinkies with past and present work crew

And now I'm just tired... partly because everything has seemed to take ten times longer than it should have this evening... and partly because, you know, it's late and it's Friday...

Current Mood:

No comments: