marc, pasta and cards

gambit is playing with completely different cards, but you get the ideaAnother pleasant evening having dinner and playing cards with Marc, much like last time in fact...

Actually almost exactly like last time with a few minor differences... the first being that we ate dinner out instead of bringing something back here... secondly, we went to Fasta Pasta instead of getting pizza... which was okay. The food was fairly average, but luckily there were more than enough cute boys wandering up and down the street to keep me happy.

Then we got down to the serious business of Phase 10 (using the set I bought)... and although I came out strong with a very early lead, it came down to the wire in the end and although I finished the phases first, Marc beat me on points. So I think that's two games me, one game him.

J also called while we were at dinner... I finally got around to messaging him about my laptop (I'm a bad man, I kept forgetting to tell him that I bought one, let alone what I bought)... and he's finally gotten around to organising one of his twisted little dinner parties... so that's were I'll be off to next Saturday.

So, yeah... that, along with general workness, was pretty much my day... although on the downside, I still don't have my modem... *sulk* (hopefully I don't have to go through The Twelve Labours of Hercules to get it either).

Current Mood:

No comments: