i call bullshit

i call bullshitOkay... I call total and complete bullshit on the whole of today!
  • I had no idea there was supposed to be rain all this week, let alone thunder and lightning today... so I only had my crappy little umbrella and no jacket (even though I managed to avoid the "waves" of the storm and didn't get the least bit wet).
  • Given past performance, it's quite possible I could wake up tomorrow to no hot water... that is if there's actually a proper storm tonight.
  • I stood around in the bank feeling like a knob, only to be told that the thing that I wanted to do was actually something that was available on the banking website.
  • I am totally incapable of being able to organise Gold Class movie tickets from this dumbass computer... not helped at all by the dumbass new Event Cinemas website with it's 8 minute countdown to book a ticket (yes, it took my computer longer than eight minutes), too many images and javascript based menus... now I don't know if the vouchers I have will still be valid and if the seats I tried to book are locked up like once before.
  • My internet just randomly dropped out this morning for no good reason, and then when I tried to reconnect it told me there wasn't a dialtone... which there wasn't... I called the home phone from my mobile and it just rang and rang... but the home phone didn't ring at all.
  • I ran into one of the guys who couldn't make the dinner party on Saturday while I was waiting at the bus stop... he also just happens to work for the ISP I'm joining up with... he's also somebody I'd very much enjoy licking.
  • The aforementioned ISP still hasn't called me.
  • The woman at the Chinese place I got my lunch from wasn't listening and gave me the wrong stuff... I couldn't be bothered arguing, so I ate it anyway.
Thank the heavens for M&M's, coffee icecream and lemon twist yoghurt (not all together at the same time obviously)...

Current Mood:

No comments: