tuesday botpoints

birdbot binbotSo what could be better than sharing some Benzobots and some random happenings from my Tuesday...

Yeah, you're right... a whole bunch of stuff... but we'll go with what we've got
  • Of all the lessons I really need to learn, the one at the top of the list is knowing when to shut the hell up. Either because I take the conversation that one step further than it needs to go or I just come across a little bit psycho or I wind up getting myself involved in a conversation that I could have avoided.

  • The next lesson on the list is knowing when to keep my nose out of stuff... for very similar reasons...

  • I watched the "Special Advanced Screening" of Glee last night (it was on on Sunday, but I taped it)... and you know what, I liked it. I figured it was one of those shows that could go either way... either it would be totally cringeworthy and awful or else it would be worth watching. The downside? Having to wait until September before it's on! Although it could have been worse... it looks like the pilot episode aired in the US in May, and they also have to wait until September. Rude!

  • My left shoulder has come out in sympathy with my right shoulder... although to be honest I think it's just the muscles complaining because I'm using it much more to compensate for the right...

  • Would you believe that I have a cold/the sniffles again! It just came out of nowhere today and I'm all snuffly and congested and drippy again... urgh... hate it, hate it, hate it! And doubly so because the weather has been glorious the last two days...

  • I wouldn't mind, but I dosed myself up on a bumper helping of Vitamin C this morning too... Trev's Mama brought in a bag full of these itty bitty teeny tiny mandarins... and I collected some up with the full intention of bringing them home, but I left three on my desk to eat... well, three led to four led to more led to both of the little containers... but damn they were tasty... and completely seedless, so I could just peel them and pop the little orange nugget in my mouth.

  • Of course now I'm craving ice-cream...
Current Mood:

No comments: