montage monday: glenelg redux

glenelg reduxI took so many photos wandering around Glenelg last weekend... there were more than enough to make up a second "non deco" Montage...

It's been one long, slow, lazy day today... I woke up when it started hammering down with rain this morning and just lay there all warm and cozy listening to it... eventually I got up, had my shower, ate breakfast, blah blah blah... but with no sense of urgency to anything... I left my hair all fluffy, put on very comfortable clothes and had no intention of leaving the house. And let me tell you, that was an incredibly pleasant sensation.

I kind of faffed my way through the morning... watched last night's episode of Bones, fiddled around on various websites (and just as a side note... if you're in town for a limited period of time, say so... if you're not interested, say so... if you're a total and complete headcase, don't say anything, just go away)...

Then, at the risk of descending completely and totally into "noodle blogging", I made myself a big bowl of tomato soup and some cheese on toast for lunch and settled in to finally watch High School Muscial 3. So gay, I know... although on that whole note, could they stop with the whole "Ryan isn't really a big old queer, look possibly romantic subplot with a real girl" undertone... hello, wearing hats in the Disneyverse = Very Gay... although at least they tried to match him up with the character who's obviously a total dyke (she's the only other character who wears funky hats... I'm just saying). Ahem... now, piecing together the few lingering threads of my credibility...

Actually that has been about it for my day really... lazy, comfy, tomato soupy, camp Disneyness... which is brilliant for recharging the ol' batteries...

Do I really have to go back to work tomorrow?

Current Mood:

No comments: