montage monday: glenelg deco

glenelg art decoThe results of my search for Art Deco architecture in Glenelg... and the first time I've pulled out a Monday Montage since my birthday...

Actually I'm not sure that all of it is authentic deco... I think some of it could be slightly Art Nouveau... some of it is just flat out faux. And it's certainly not as plentiful as the Art Deco buildings in Potts Point...

It's been a trying day today... possibly because I never really felt like I got to wind down much over the weekend, I was out and about for most of both days, whereas normally I turn into Couch Potato Man on Sundays.

But no matter what the cause was, I've been decidedly atypical...

I didn't really even say very much at work until midway through the morning... then I wanted to hurt people in line at Subway mostly for just being annoyingly themselves, and then for trying to steal my sandwich *grrrrrr*.

I also discovered that the Boost Juice near work won't be doing the Hot Choconana drinks this year because their hot milk frothy machine is broken and they're not getting a new one... *pout*...

Then the internet server at work was up and down like a $3 hooker all afternoon... *sigh*

Here's hoping I don't burn dinner...

Current Mood:

1 comment:

Victor said...

If that hooker truly is up and down all afternoon then at $3 it sounds a good deal to me.