photo: purple camo

purple camo street artYou have to love this colour combination...

Or is it just me?

Mostly it's been an incredibly dull week... nothing overly much has happened, except perhaps for the burst of warm weather we had (but that's not really something than happened, so much as something that just was)... nothing like the recent heatwave, but warmer than I generally like.

This is what I mean about nothing having happened... I'm blogging about the weather again...

It has also been a very sexualised week... not that I've actually had sex since last Saturday, but it's been a frequent topic of conversation, and I haven't really been the one bringing it up. Actually that might end up as a topic for another day (although I've probably discussed it at various other times, if not all at once). But like I said, it's been discussed rather a lot this week.

So yeah, my week has been all about sex, bagels, Buffy and hot weather...

Now I just need to make a decision about what to do with the rest of my evening...

Current Mood:

No comments: