hero

Behold... HomoMan, the Spectacular Slicing Blade...

homoman: the spectacular slicing bladeOkay, the name needs a little work...

All the cool kids have been making their own superheroes of late, and I do love a good "avatar builder"... so obviously I couldn't resist The Hero Factory.

I made a bunch of heroes with varying degrees of success, but I kinda liked the idea of a REALLY nelly looking costume... and I honestly can't think of any superheroes that run around in pink outfits (correct me if I'm wrong), so at least his look is unique...

bear: the astonishing ancient lance baroness von whiplash
And what's a hero without a sidekick/buddy and an arch nemesis... so here we have Bear, the Astonishing Ancient Lance filling in the buddy role and the evil yet stylish Baroness Von Whiplash as our supervillainess...

Current Mood:

No comments: