scarlet architecture

red and grey tilesred building linesSomewhere along the way, and I'm not completely sure where or when, scarlet replaced purple as my favourite colour...

I mean, yes, there have been incidents of scarlet and/or red in my past, in fact the first sofa I ever fell in love with was a 70's red velvet modular... and I was told at Second Christmas this year that if I wanted it, I could have it... not sure about that to be honest, I love my own little red sofa. But the offer was sweet.

They do say that red is the first colour that the human eye will see in a range of colours, and prolonged exposure will quicken your heart rate (not that I've noticed any of that, but usually I'm sitting on my red sofa rather than staring at it).

Red is the colour of passion, sex, energy, fire, lust, love, excitement, heat, danger, blood, war, anger, revolution, aggression... and lets not forget that red is also the colour of my Crumpler bag...

Current Mood:

No comments: