alphabet movie meme

alphabet cityIn my seemingly neverending quest for new and interesting memes, I fell across this one over at Blog Cabins... the Alphabet Movie Meme!
  1. Pick one of your favourite films to represent each letter of the alphabet.
  2. The letter "A" and the word "The" do not count as the beginning of a film's title.
  3. Movies are stuck with the titles their owners gave them at the time of their theatrical release.
  4. Films that start with a number are filed under the first letter of their number's word.
Here goes:
And with a couple of exceptions (Q and Z) I own all of the movies on the list.

I cheated a tiny bit on Y and Z actually... although as far as Y goes the rules do say that you have to use "the titles their owners gave them at the time of their theatrical release"... so technically that's true, just not in this country... and Zathura I haven't seen all the way through, but of all the movies that I have seen starting with Z, it's my favourite.

Current Mood:

No comments: