mono motoring things

autobotparking sign
Okay, I know I'm a geek, but there's just something cool about seeing a car with an Autobot symbol on the petrol cap...

There's not a whole lot of news from today...

I spent most of the morning chasing up a problem what was theoretically impossible, but had still occurred (I still don't know HOW, but I fixed it anyway). Then Captain Slow was working my last nerve on and off throughout the day... partly because he was being slightly obtuse, partly because Sugarmonkey and Rockchick had gotten selective deafness and I was left holding the bag, and partly because of a whole lack of planning and forethought. Nothing I can't live with though.

So, yeah... my neck/back still isn't right... but nothing else of much interest is going on...

Current Mood:

No comments: