final christmas meme

i wish this santa claus was the one coming to townThank all the proverbial deities that I'm only working for four hours tomorrow...

Today was a whole world of "marking time", there's nothing really pressing going on, the office is mostly deserted and I don't really see the point in starting something new only to leave it languishing for a week and a half...

Also, we had donuts... mmmm donuts...

And there's nothing like a groovy pair of socks to make you feel like you're all that... I was doing some running around last night after work (picking up the memory card for Ma's phone specifically) and bought a pair of knee high black and white striped socks... too cool for school (well, I think so anyway)...

All I can really say is "roll on noon tomorrow!"...

So now, we finish up this mega-weekly-month-long-Christmas-themed meme with some songs...

Name That Tune
  1. "Outside the snow is falling and friends are calling"
    Dammit, I know this one... I can hear it in my head... "Come on, it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you"... no idea what the name is though

  2. "Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year"
    We Wish You A Merry Christmas

  3. "The lights are turned way down low"
    I have absolutely NO idea...

  4. "In the meadow we can build a snowman"
    Frosty the Snowman

  5. "Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh!"
    Jingle Bells

  6. "Remember, Christ, our Saviour was born on Christmas Day"
    God Rest Ye Gerry Mentalmen... or whatever

  7. "Not only green when summer’s here, but also when ’tis cold and drear"
    That would be one of my favourites, Oh Christmas Tree

  8. "And Heaven, and Heaven and nature sing"
    Joy to the World

  9. "Tis the season to be jolly"
    Deck the Halls

  10. "Down through the chimney with lots of toys"
    No clue whatsoever

Complete The Line
  1. "Jolly Old Saint Nicholas, lean your ___ this way."
    That would be his "ear"

  2. "And children listen to hear ___ bells in the snow."
    Ummmm... jingle, silver, tiny, sleigh... I honestly don't know

  3. "And on every street ___ you’ll hear silver bells."
    I'm thinking "corner"

  4. "O night divine, O night when Christ was ___."
    Well, "born" obviously

  5. "All I want for Christmas is my ___ front teeth."
    How many front teeth, "two front teeth"

  6. "It’s beginning to ___ a lot like Christmas."
    Appear, seem, resemble... no... "look"

  7. "Round yon virgin ___ and child."
    I think there should be a comma in there, but it's "Mother"

  8. "Sing praises to our Heavenly ____."
    I would assume that it's either "Lord" or "Host", but I'm honestly not sure.

Current Mood:

1 comment:

Victor said...

"The lights are turned way down low"

The song is "Let it Snow"