naughty meme

let's get it onI lifted this one from Eddy (and I think somebody else did it, but my memory fails me right now)... I think I've done some variation of it before, but there are a few new questions in there... oh and I did a little reordering job, the questions were in kind of a strange order originally, so this makes more sense (to me anyway)...
  • Is there anyone on your blogroll you would have sex with?
    If by blogroll you mean "Google Reader", then hell yes, a number of anyones.

  • Do you love someone on your blogroll?
    Not in a "Be My Valentine" kind of way, no... but I have "the fondness" for a few of the folks on my list...

  • Love or Money?
    Money, you might not be able to buy love, but with enough money you can certainly rent it for a short while.

  • Credit cards or cash?
    Cash. Credit cards are nice, especially for buying things online, but nothing beats cold, hard, cash.

  • Have you ever been to a strip club?
    Club, no... but I did go to a Manpower show with a bunch of girlies from work once upon a time.

  • Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
    People usually pay me money to keep my clothes on... ha, I kid, I kid... thank you, I'll be here all week, try the veal...

  • Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
    Aggressive. Which doesn't mean a top, but somebody who makes an effort and doesn't just lie there like a starfish. I suppose it's enthusiastic rather than aggressive.

  • Where is the weirdest place you have had sex?
    As of quite recently, it would possibly have to be in a carport with a door that wasn't completely solid and at least one person walked by...

  • Had sex in a movie theater?
    Kinda... he wouldn't let me go as far as I wanted to, but you could count it as sex.

  • Had sex in a bathroom?
    Sure.

  • Had sex at work?
    Not at this point... I also haven't had sex with anybody at their work either, which is probably more appealing (because the last thing you want to do during the act is think about all the work on your desk that you have to do the following day).

  • Had sex with someone and called them by the wrong name?
    If you call everybody "stud" or "sexy" that's never a problem, and so long as there is only one other person in the bed, "you" gets you out of a lot of scrapes. And seriously, does anyone ever call out the name of the person they're having sex with while they're doing it?

  • Shower or bath while having sex?
    Actually I don't think I've ever done it in a bathtub... shower, yes... spa, hell yes.

  • Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?
    Night, then afternoon, mornings I'm not so fussed on, if only because I don't have anybody to wake up with, roll over and ravage.

  • Ever been to an adult store?
    Of course, as recently as the weekend too.

  • Bought something from an adult store?
    Sure. Not recently though.

  • Have you been caught having sex?
    I don't think I would say "caught"... but I have been interupted by phone calls a couple of times (nothing like being able to multitask).

  • Does anyone have naughty pics of you?
    Provided they haven't deleted them, then yes.

  • Have you ever wanted a best friend?
    This is a weird question (it almost seems like it should be "have you ever wanted to have sex with your best friend")... but yes. Specifically a single, gay best friend (who I wouldn't want to have sex with).

  • Would you shave your entire body (including your head)?
    Not sure about the head part...

  • Camping or a 5 star hotel?
    Five Star all the way baby!

  • Ever been to a bar?
    Yes, yes I have.

  • Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?
    Nope.

  • Ever been so drunk someone else had to carry you?
    I don't know if they carried me, but I have been so very, very drunk (although it did come with a side order of concussion, so maybe it was more about that) that I don't actually remember going from Location A to Location B.

  • Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke?
    Not since I was about 12 (and obviously I wasn't driving at the time)... coming home from the hospital after having to have the cast on my arm reapplied, I shouldn't have had that pie...
Current Mood:

6 comments:

Tom said...

Please tell me you let the phone ring off and didn't answer?! Please? Crikey. :P

The Mutant said...

Oh shit, and here was I thinking you were all sweet and innocent and stuff. Looks like I got one wrong then huh?

yani said...

Of course I answered the phone Tom... as recently as my adventures in Syndey... phone in one hand, Raja in the other... hehehe

And Kezza... me, sweet and innocent? Sweet, occasionally... innocent... HELL NO! :)

Tom said...

Lucky Raja. :P

Bodhi said...

I think somebody else did it? Hmmm. Could that be moi by any chance?
http://tresfabsweetie.blogspot.com/2008/11/adult-questions-meme.html

Oh, and I liked your phone called interuption answer. Reminded me of a time with an ex that his mother called us in the middle of sex, and I decided to, erm, give him 'oral pleasure' in the middle of the call, whilst he struggled to keep this fact from his mother, who didn't even know he was gay. Talk about laugh!

I know. I'm evil ;-)

yani said...

Yeah, it probably was you Bodhi... :P