unconscious mutterings 297

Of course, after all my talk on Friday about not needing to be dragged out of the house to do my walk... what happens today... I decided to skip it.

I mean I could go on about the fact that it was all grey and windy and chilly looking when I got up, or the fact that I didn't get to bed until midnight, and started Ash's book when I did and couldn't put the damn thing down for an hour (which, given that I've been maxing out at maybe ten minutes evening reading time for a while, it saying something), or that I walked around Marion for four hours yesterday, or the fact that my body still hasn't quite adjusted to Daylight Savings... but the short version is that while all those things are partially true, I just didn't want to, and it was the sum total of all those reasons that stopped me I guess.

Anyway, enough of that... these Unconscious Mutterings aren't going to interpret themselves...
  1. Insight :: SBS
  2. Irksome :: The Mentalist
  3. Maybe :: Definitely
  4. Confirmation :: Baptism
  5. Bib :: Bob
  6. Stop! :: In the name of love...
  7. Lobster :: Rock
  8. Boys :: Yes please!
  9. Fire away :: Go
  10. Give up :: Defeat

Current Mood:

No comments: