beer good

beer goodWant beer. Like beer. Beer good. - Buffy

Beer good... beer also bad...

While I'm not actually completely drunk, I'm somewhere in that world of cotton wool that is beer... and possibly staring down the barrel of a big fat hangover tomorrow...

I'm probably sober enough that I can make a coherent sentence, but drunk enough that this is going to be short(ish) and sweet(ish).

Had drinks with my former work crew tonight... was very good... had lots of beer. I managed to kill a $50 note in there somewhere, and I didn't really think I had that many drinks... more than I would usually have, but not tons. I did buy other people drinks though, which is probably where all my money went... because I only bought one pizza... we had nearly a dozen between the lot of us though.

Was fun though... went to The Duke of York, groovy pub... they have all comic book pages plastered on the walls of the mensroom... is groovy... make good pizza too...

And they have hotness behind the bar too... hot customers, but hotter bar staff... and thank you Mr Yellow Boxer Briefs for showing me your underwear (unintentionally) every time you served me... you all hot!

Have none of the upper register left in my voice what with talking too loudly and whatnot, I'm all husky late night DJ...

It's funny... I'm never quite so "gay" as I am when I'm out for drinkies with that particular crew... and it's usually everybody else that brings it up, but not in a bad way...

And Sugarmonkey... Sugarmonkey is funny... when we're actually working together we don't always get on that well... but when we're being sociable, we get on pretty well... and tonight the pair of us were on fire... partially that was the beer... but we were pretty damn funny.

Managed to offend a new boy too... he was part of the work group for all of five minutes after I'd left the first time, I'd never met him before tonight (had a thing for all of three minutes before I worked out he was overly straight)... but you really don't want to try and claim that you're the biggest smart arse within the first ten minutes of having met me when I'm having beer... especially if you're about 12 and easily offended. The best thing was I didn't even really need to do anything... hehehe... stoopid Ewok...

I had my photo taken in an ill-fitting pimp hat, talked a whole load of crap, laughed a lot... oh, and I think I still have a big pink lipstick mark on my cheek... must go wash that off...

And then when it was all over I walked my drunk ass home... which was nice actually... it's all warm and summery out there, even at 9pm...

But now I either need to roll off the computer chair and into bed or else go and lay on the couch and watch whatever the stupid movie that's on is...

I think bed is the better plan...

Current Mood:

No comments: