feel the heat

mmm hot waterYeah baby! I have hot water again...

And actual HOT water too! Woohoo! Hotter than it's been since I got the new hot water heater. So colour me very happy.

Of course I'm not so happy about the fact that it took three days to get fixed... and doubly so because I'm pretty sure that my dumbass landlord totally forgot about it yesterday... it was supposed to be done yesterday morning, but when I got home, nothing, and then when I called him he pretty much made the universal "whoops" noise that I took to mean he forgot about it. Dickwad. Double dickwad because he didn't even apologise, just said he had to call the plumber again. And then I never heard back from him. Triple dickwad.

But fortunately when I called him this morning from work it had already been fixed (woohoo)... but I wasn't convinced it actually was fixed and that there wasn't some weird mix-up like they'd fixed the water for a different apartment until I walked in the door and felt the water for myself.

I'm just glad there's one less stressful thing in my life now...

Current Mood:

4 comments:

Monty said...

I'd be feeling a lot less stressed if that boy was in my shower!!! ;-)

yani said...

You know, for somebody in a relationship you sure do like to comment about the pretty boys I post pictures of... ;P

Monty said...

I can look, just can't touch! LOL I still think McBrad is waaaaaay Hotter! :-)

buff said...

Hot water under the shower just feels extra pleasureable with a hot hairy muscle hunk to share it with.

And when both guys fight for the dropped bar of soap, only good things can happen. WOOOF.